Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Scarborough

Well, scarborough is finished and all in all it was a really fantastic event: There were great shows, great visiting artists, and a really nice atmosphere of interest in other people's work. Both Bad House and Phaedra's Love were commended, and I was personally very happy with the sets for both, and the puppets for Phaedra's Love, which all together had some very positive feedback. I still have yet to put up new pcitures, but will do so as and when I have them. i am currently designing a new show for Leeds, An Ideal Husband, and am looking forward to a new puppetry project. I will be attending a workshop at the Puppet Centre Trust next week, which I am looking forward to very much, and otherwise getting materials toegther after Scarborough. if anyone is here looking for any information about any of my work, please don't hesitate to get in touch, and I hope to have new pictures and projects updated soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment