Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

maxdorey.com

After briefer and briefer involvement with this blog, this is a post to say that this blog is now to all intents and purposes, closed - you can still browse old posts, but after a couple of years using the Card House Theatre to make puppets and puppet theatre, I am putting that on hold - I am now graduated from The Bristol Old vic theatre school and am professionally a freelance theatre designer - I will continue to create theatre work , props and puppets, but you can now find all my information at my new website www.maxdorey.com, or follow me on twitter @maxdorey . Thank you if you have been a regular visitor, and please feel free to check out my new site and get in touch for any information or enquiries, and look out for more of my work in future. Max Dorey July 2012

1 comment:

  1. Fine method of telling, and enjoyable article to acquire factual statements. Home Lighting

    ReplyDelete